- Having to eat spicy foods
- High school P.E.
- My teeth falling out
- People trying to force me to adopt pets.
- Republican retirees with automatic weapons
- All of my clothing being “dry clean only” and also needing ironing
- Forgetting people’s names
Dave Grohl 4ever.
I received a text from my brother last night that simply said “Bath Sharknado.”
The accompanying photo of my nephew with all of his sharks lined up in the tub, with one spinning (in a way that I can only assume is furiously) in the middle, is flat out amazing. You can tell he is making sound effects by the shape of his lips and his police car is on the edge of the tub, standing by, no doubt, to rescue all the imaginary victims of the sharknado he is creating.
This is proof that while he may not have a perfect grasp on the concept of CGI as used in the movie “Sharknado,” he definitely was listening to me when I talked to him about it.
I’m going to look at that photo of a kid playing sharknado in the tub whenever I need to be reminded of the awesome in the world. (I’ve already pulled it up several times today.)
- A Disco Ball in my living room.
- A turtle friend
- All the colors of the Sharpie permanent marker rainbow
- Everything sold at Paper Source
- A personal massage therapist (because I can’t spell masseuse)
- An electric Model T car.
- 2 Cats. Whose pee and poo I never have to smell.
- A cabin in the Sierra Nevadas
- An apartment in Philadelphia
- A house in Los Angeles
- Jeans that fit perfectly
- Non-caloric grilled cheese sandwiches. With real cheese and absolutely no slices of Kraft singles American cheese.