Things you might read about here: food, animals, my amusing tendency to be struck by odd ailments, and how cute my boyfriend is. You've been warned.
Val is the boy’s roommate’s cat. She is strange.
Thing I Have Personally Discovered or Observed that Val is afraid of:
- plastic bags
- any type of crinkling or rustling sound that may remind her of plastic bags
- loud noises
- any noises
- hair dryers
- vacuum cleaners
- other cats trying to play with her
- people trying to play with her
- being picked up by anyone except her owner
- people walking into a room
- jazz hands
Things Val is Completely Unafraid of:
- her owner
- the Great Outdoors
- peeing on mattresses
More observations (and possibly scientific testing) to follow.